- Meet local guide at your hotel. Go to Hoi An market. Enjoy the bustling local market in the morning. Have a talk to locals. Learn how to choose the fresh ingridients. Taste local fruits or snack.
- Boat travelled along the Thu Bon River to Phat Loc Eco Tour. Take beautiful photos of the river & fishermen.
- Warming welcome with herbal tea at Mai’s garden.
- Know how to make “Bánh ướt” with a stone grind & the traditional cooking way.
- Meet Mai's grandma at her vegetable & herb garden.
- Go in a special round boat to visit the Bay Mau nipa palm forest. Take part in interesting activities such us: catching craps, snails, fish or riding round boat, making some lovely co-co leaf souvenirs.
- Go back Phat Loc Restaurant & have cooking class with the local chef within 2 hours. Mai- the local chef is very friendly & enthusiatic to tech you how to cook some Vietnamese food & share valuable knowledge in cuisine culture.
- Enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself.
- Enjoy the folk games. Have foot treatment with herbal.
- Back to your hotel by car. End the trip!
- Bánh xèo - Rice pancake with Fresh Salad
- Papaya salad with Shrimp Cracker
- Phat Loc fried spring roll
- Pork or Fish in clay pot with Steam Rice
- Special Coconut sweet soup or Handmake Cake
- Seasonal fresh fruits
If you are vegetarians, ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies (mushrooms, tofu, eggplant)
- 2 way transportation (Hoi An only)
- English speaking guide
- Water bottle
- Cold towels & welcome drinks
- Lunch or dinner
- Minimum 2 pax/trip
- Gift, recipes given.
- Folk games, foot treatment.
- Boat & Round boat ride.
- FOC for children from 0-6 years old.
- 50% for children from 7-12 years old.
Morning: 8:00 am – 13:00 pm
Afternoon: 13:00 pm – 18:00 pm