- Pick you up at your hotel. Ride bike to Tra Que Herb Village.
- See the local farmers using traditional methods.
- Grow vegetable as real farmers
- Go to Ba Le Market to buy ingredients for the cooking class. Enjoy amazing sights, sounds & aromas of the market. Taste a snack or local fruits for free.
- Ride to Cam Thanh Eco village. Enjoy fresh air & take many beautiful photos of rice paddies, water buffalos.
- Stop to visit Cua Dai Bridge, Monument.
- Be served herbal tea at Phat Loc Eco Tour. Meet Mai’s grandma. Know how to make “ Bánh Ướt” with a stone grind & the traditional cooking way.
- Enjoy the folk game.
- Have foot treatment with herbal.
- Begin the cooking class within 2 hours. Mai – the local chef will guide you to cook some specialties.
- End the trip!
- Bánh xèo – Rice pancake with Fresh Salad
- Papaya salad with Shrimp Cracker
- Phat Loc fried spring roll
- Pork or Fish in clay pot with Steam Rice
- Special Coconut sweet soup or Handmake Cake
- Seasonal fresh fruits
If you are vegetarians, ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies (mushrooms, tofu, eggplant)
- 2 way transportation (Hoi An only)
- English speaking guide
- Water bottle
- Cold towels & welcome drinks
- Lunch or dinner
- Minimum 2 pax/trip
- Gift, recipes given.
- Folk games, foot treatment.
- Bicycle fee
- FOC for children from 0-6 years old.
- 50% for children from 7-12 years old.
Morning: 8:00 am – 13:00 pm
Afternoon: 13:00 pm – 18:00 pm